Ten Thigh Exercises To Give You The Ones You Desire
Saluting the Sun: Again inspired from Yoga poses, this one does benefit the thigh muscles.
How to do it:
- Stand straight on the mat with feet together and arms by sides. Inhale and lift chin as you lift arms above the head.
- Keep arms straight and palms facing each other and keep reaching upwards
- From this pose bring the arms to the side and dive frontwards to a bend by bending at hips till your fingers touch the floor on the side of your feet
- Now keeping fingers aligned with toes bend the knees till the back and hamstrings are pretty tight
- From this position move to make a flat back and breathe in as you lift torso to the height of the waist.
- Now bend knees and place hands on the floor at shoulder width
- Walk or jump backwards as you lift your hips Spread the hands to get balance and lift the tailbone towards the roof
- You do the same in reverse.