24 Nice and Amazing Collection of Japan Beautiful Places Photos
Japan is a spectacular country to spend your memorable vacations. The autumn and winter seasons in Japan are the most attractive period for tourists. There are many colorful and phenomenal gardens in Japan. It has many tremendous buildings and towers. Some nice and amazing collection of Japan beautiful places photos have been gathered to facilitate the readers by viewing all these photos.
Nice and Wonderful Collection of Japan Beautiful Places Photos
1. In Hitachi Seaside Park there are extremely beautiful and eye catching burning bush plants. This can be found at Hitachinaka City, Japan.
2. Mount Fuji is the highest mountain of Japan which is located on Honshu Island. This mountain is a cultural heritage site of Japan. It is an attractive volcanic cone.
3. This is the most famous temple of Kyoto and is named as Kiyomizu-dera temple. Japanese people consider this place as a fixture.
4. Ginkgo tree is a very prominent tree of autumn in Japan. In autumn these green leaves turn into blazing yellow color. Ginkgo Avenue is located in Meiji Jingu Gaien Park and is the most visited place during autumn season.
5. Yokohama is the second biggest city of Japan by population. It looks awesome at night with multi color lights on streets.
6. The Premier historical castle of Japan is Matsumoto castle. It is not build on the hilltop or river but on a flat plain land. It has a black exterior.
7. This is a stunning picture of Akasaka, Tokyo. It is a residential and commercial district of Minato, Tokyo. The picture depicts the real beauty of this place.
8. Akashi straight bridge is also known as Pearl Bridge or Akashi Kaikyo Bridge. Despite of all the storms this bridge remained stable due to engineer’s incredible work on it.
9. In the Philippine Sea there is an amazing view of Aogashima. This is a volcanic Japanese island.
10. A superb click of a Cherry Blossom train. The background and scenery is really attractive and enjoyable journey by train.
11. Cherry blossom Lake is an overwhelming place for the visitors. Lighted Cherry Blossom Lake is an exclusively beautiful and the lights under the trees brighten the park with cherry blossom.
12. This is a Disney Resort at Tokyo. This is a theme resort and its gorgeousness is unexplainable. It is like a dream resort due to its appealing appearance.
13. Kinkaku-ji is a Zen Buddhist temple in Kyoto, Japan. It is a popular place for tourists. It is a three story buildings on ground. Snow covers this place wonderfully and hence it a nice picture to see.
14. Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Yamanashi Prefecture lies in the foothills of Mount Fuji. This is an epic which is absolutely stunning.
15. This is a remarkable Blue Pond in the town of Biei in Hokkaido. This is an artificial pond which was created for the purpose of protecting the region from mudflows due to volcano.
16. This is highly rich field of tea in Kakogawa. There is a high quality of tea in this field. In this field there are other crops as well that include tomatoes, strawberries and roses.
17. This is a phenomenal and amazing forest which is outside Kyoto. This is an entrance to the incredible forest of Japan.
18. This is a Tokyo city of Japan. It has very less traffic in the street. This picture clearly shows that people keep their city clean and pollution free.
19. Osaka city looks tremendous at night. Lights of the city strikes on water and hence shows an interesting picture of Osaka.
20. This is a picture of Tokyo in rainy season. Streets are well decorated and a photo of Harajuku district is nicely captured.
21. Sankein Garden is a unique and a traditional Japanese style garden of Tokyo. This is a stunning waterfall inside a garden. This is a lovable picture of nature.
22. Kawachi Fuji Garden has a main attraction of Wisteria Flower tunnel. This allows the visitor to enjoy walking through an enchanting tunnel. This tunnel has very vibrant colors and nicely decorated.
23. Totorri sand dunes are exclusive and marvelous sand dunes near Totorri city. The constant wind breeze changes the designs and shapes of the sand.
24. To get the real fun and avail the beauty of Japan then visit in winter. You can see the snow frosted country with unbelievable warmth and diversity.