Are You Able To Find Out What Is Going On In Your Dog’s Mind?
Many people have the feeling that animals can sense what is going on in our mind and it could be true. But is the reverse true? Can a human make out what is in the mind of your pet? Many animal psychics believe that it is possible with a little effort from your end. But do not fret about it too much; it is simply way to have fun and a way to have more time with your pet. You need not worry too much about communicating with your pet telepathically. In many ways you need not even be able to read your pet’s mind; you will simply know what is going in your dog’s mind.
- Believe in your own ability: The first step in this regard is believing that you can do this. It is commonly believed that we all have the ability to mentally communicate with our pets. The one thing you need to do is open your mind to the possibility.
- Think of your pet as being an equal to you: Some people carry the attitude that a pet belongs to a lower species which clouds their judgment. This simply is not true, it is narrow minded of you to think like that. Such thinking will also make your mind cloudy.
- Start with some inward contemplation: As reading the mind of your pet takes some concentration you will be well advised to spend some time meditating. This will keep out the outside noise and make you focus inwardly. The next step would be starting your mind to be aware of your pet at a mental level and tune into his or her mind.
- Stare at your pet: Get a good and complete look at your pet. Imagine that you are scanning your pet and take in each aspect of your pet in. Then fix your eyes on to its eyes and try to read it. Take good notice of what the expressions are on the pet’s face and then do register the body language on the whole. This is the first step for such communication.
- Tune in to the first greeting from your pet: When your mind is clear and you are hyper-aware of things that are going around you, you become more receptive. This makes gleaning what is going with your pet easier to grasp and understand. The key is to be quiet and keep your mind open.
- It is time to interact: Now the next step is to communicate with your pet by sending a simple question to it via your head and waiting for the simple answer to be transmitted to you.
- Listen to the first answer: Do not over think, just take in the answers that you are getting without becoming too doubtful or analytical about it.
- Keep practicing: You will get the hang of doing this only when you keep on practicing the process of mentally transmitting messages to your pet and receiving answers from it. It could be a fun process.
- Tuning out is vital: Since pets are really good at thinking and having emotions the right thing to do is tell them when you are tuning out. Try and schedule a regular time for interacting with your pet in such a way.
- Find out if it worked? Try and think about it, do you think it really worked? Did you get anything at all from the session? May be with practice you could do this for a living!