10 exercises to keep those arms toned and taut
How to do it:
- Lie on floor with face upwards and lean on elbows and with knees bent slightly
- Lift hips upwards make the body straight and stay to the count of 8 in this position
- Roll to side and lift hips with right elbow and arm to support weight. Hold this position to the count of 8
- Now move into plank and rest the body on forearms and elbows on the side with the knees lifted, holding to the count of 8. Then do the same thing on your left
- Repeat the whole exercise 8 times.