10 exercises to keep those arms toned and taut
Sun Salutation Variation 1
How to do it:
- Stand straight with feet together and arms at side. Raise arms upwards with palms facing each other and fingers stretching upwards
- Sweep the arms to side, exhale and dive forward gracefully to a bend forward. Head should be towards the shins and knees relaxed and hands touching the ground.
- Straighten the back and pull torso towards the thighs with fingers on the floor. At this point jump both the feet towards the back and move into a downward dog position.
- Bring body to make a table top and bring up arms under the shoulders.
- With arms close to the sides, bend elbows into half right angle in a kind of part pushup. Do this 8 times.
- Then rest with arms in front and hips on heels and head relaxed.
- Reverse into table top then downward dog and then reverse the bend to form a mountain pose.